Magi is an unique game about wizard duels, mixing strategy and RPG elements with the dynamism and immediacy of fighting games.
You create a character and pit him or her in a series of duels against other wizards. Each battle grants you more spells and power, letting you expand your strategy. But time goes by, and no mage is immortal. Soon your character will have to face the final challenge – battle with the death herself.
Why it’s cool:
- It’s a strategic and challenging game that makes you work for victory.
- Can be played in short bursts and works great as a coffee break game.
- There are 10 different characters and over 50 unique spells.
- Spells are designed so that each has its unique tactical purpose.
- It’s pure nerdy and addictive fun, with builds and strategies and what not.
Intel Macs with at least OS X 10.5
Display with minimum 1024×768 resolution