This free demo version contains limited functionality and content to showcase the full version of the game.
DEMO VERSION LIMITATIONS:
- only three scenarios, especially made for this demo version, are playable (Note: This Demo includes a training battle "Training Mission - The Road to Berlin", playable from the American side. We recommend playing this battle before the other two.)
- QuickBattles are disabled (but the QB setup screen is visible)
- multiplayer modes (PBEM/TCP) are fully enabled
- the Scenario Editor is enabled and fully functional, but it will not allow you to purchase units, load, or save any maps
- contains nag screens during launch end exit of the demo.
Mac OS X 10.6.x or newer
Core Duo 2.2 Ghz CPU
256 MB of Video RAM
3.5 GB available HD space
2 GB Ram
1024X768 minimum display resolution
This game Is ok, it cirtanly doesn't have the best graphics and it can get annoying sometimes, but i think that it has a good storyline, O.K controls (not the best) and it is just fun to blow up the enemy ;)
I say it only gets 4 stars.