|Downloads This Version
|Downloads of All Time
Intuition is a breakthrough in puzzle games that blends out-of-the-box thinking with brain-teasing fun. Inspired by the MU-Puzzle in Douglas Hofstaedter's Pulitzer Prize-winning book, Godel, Escher, Bach: An Eternal Golden Braid, Intuition has been described as one part Sudoku, one part Minesweeper! Sure to be a winner with brain-game aficionados, Intuition also offers easier puzzles for the casual player.
The puzzles of Intuition come to life with a vibrant soundtrack and colorful animations. The result is wildly addictive gameplay, featuring two unique and entrancing ways to play. The Classic Game steps through 110 different puzzles, with levels progressing from easy to highly challenging. Or, players can kick back with the Endless Game, where the game serves up hundreds of different challenges at the level of difficulty selected by the player.
- Two different ways to play: Classic Game and Endless Game
- Hundreds of different puzzles constantly supply new challenges
- High-resolution graphics adapt to any window or screen size
- Hints revealed in stages so players who get stuck donít get the answer all at once
- Fixed a problem where certain moves would become unavailable after making a move on a line with two yellow chips
- Added an audio options, so the user can turn music and sound effects on or off
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)