Welcome to Rapture. A city where opportunity awaits those brave enough to grasp it. A city where the artist need not fear the censor. Where the scientist is not bound by petty morality. Where the great are not held back by the weak…
BioShock - one of the greatest games of all time - is now on the Mac.
Set in an alternate 1960, BioShock places you in the middle of an underwater utopia gone badly wrong. With a provocative and intelligent storyline, this is a game that is alternately beautiful, thrilling, funny and frightening and always very involving. An experience that makes you think while you play.
With a provocative and intelligent storyline this is a game that is alternately beautiful, thrilling, funny and frightening and always very involving. An experience that makes you think while you play.
* BioShock has won numerous game of the year awards and is the third highest-rated PC game ever.
* Combines a clever blend of genres with a first person shooter and elements of role-playing and stealth.
* Superb visual style - An art deco world with advanced visual effects combine to create a creepily immersive environment in which players can lose themselves.
* Sophisticated concept and storyline - BioShock incorporates ideas about science and politics that raise profound questions about what it is to be human, the morality of harming individuals for the greater good and the role of government in a society.
* High replayability - No two gamers will ever play BioShock the same way. Players are encouraged to explore all the nooks and crannies of Rapture.