Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny 1.0.5
|Downloads This Version
|Downloads of All Time
Alexandria in Egypt 48BC.
The country is divided by civil war pitting Cleopatra's supporters against those of her brother and husband, Ptolemy, who is ravaging the country. In this climate of terror, Thomas, a young apprentice to Akkod, Cleopatra's astrologist and astronomist, falls in love with his master's daughter. One day, in horror, he discovers that both master and daughter have been kidnapped.
Thomas sets out on their trail and learns in the course of his investigations that Cleopatra herself had asked Akkod to make a specific divination, and that the partisan of Ptolemy are behind the kidnapping. Cleopatra promises Thomas that in exchange for the tablets required for the divination, her guards will find the master and his daughter.
Thomas's investigations lead him to the discovery of Egypt's legendary sites such as the Library of Alexandria and the Lighthouse. Thomas also meets the Queens and a whole host of their mysterious characters.
Will he manage to save his master and his loved one, so that together they can decypher the stars? Without the prophecy, the country will be lost; the destiny of Egypt and its Queen are in his hands.
• A history adventure game based on Cleopatra's extraordinary destiny.
• Discover Ancien Egypt's mythical sites, Alexandria's Lighthouse and Library, all reproduced with perfect historical accurancy.
• A whole host of puzzles and enigmas based on Ancient Egyptian culture and sciences.
• Great attention to ambient sounds and graphics bring total immersion along with dozens of animated sequences that enrich the story.
• Proven game systems: interactive map, dynamic combination inventory, mini-animations, and more.
• Fixed a crash when moving the mouse over the Sagittarius on Akkad's stone globe.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
• Mac OS X 10.4 or later
• G5 or Intel processor
Cleopatra: A Queen's Destiny
||shaveice (5/22/2009 - version 1.0.1)
|Somewhat tedious. Didn't care about the story, but that's just my opinion.
View All Ratings & Reviews