iTrain offers an easy to use solution to control your model railroad with your computers, especially if you want to automate only parts of your layout and keep control of the rest yourself. For example automatic block control avoids collisions and you control which train is driving manually or fully automatically according to a selected route.
Modern software techniques make it possible to run the program on all major computer operating systems such as Windows, Mac OS X, Linux and OpenSolaris. Client server architecture allows extra computers to be used as extra overviews or controllers. The switchboard is fully scalable with an optional layout overview for large layouts, and allows different tabs for different views of (parts of) the layout.
It is not necessary to study for weeks to be able to use iTrain. Simply draw the layout and assign the signals and feedbacks to the blocks for automatic control of your block signals without providing difficult rules. Defining a route can be as simple as selecting the order of blocks, but more advanced options are also possible. In case you are using a modern system like the Central Station or ECoS, iTrain will import all loc, turnout and signal definitions so you can start even faster.
* Synchronize input streams.
* Bug fix: Possible problem in OM32/OC32 accessory switching.
* Bug fix: Positions could be slightly wrong when enter speed is higher than max speed in block.
* Bug fix: Problem with feedback off/on causing a problem with loc following around turntable solved.
* Init for Gleis processor also send for the CS2 interface.
* RouteInfo was not initially streamed to network clients.
* Extra check in path finder so that no turn is done in a block in which you cannot stop.
* Rocomotion implementation improved and tested.
* Better speed changes at entry of block.
* More efficient track route searches between blocks.
* Bug fix: Turnout should not be set when a state feedback comes in.
* Allow second/function address to be a Motorola address when the first is an MFX address.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
• Mac OS X 10.4 or later, Java 5.0 or later