Poker Copilot helps online poker players improve their game with easy-to-interpret statistics and real-time analysis. Optimise your poker game immediately with simple, understandable graphs and tables created from your hand history.
Runs on Mac OS X. Poker Copilot is a native Mac application that integrates seamlessly with your desktop and your online poker programs.
Currently supporting Full Tilt Poker and PokerStars. Hand history files are automatically located and processed. There's no need to tell Poker Copilot where your hand history files are located. Nor do you have to perform a manual import.
Easy to use, easy to understand. Even though Poker Copilot is a powerful application, it is easy to use. The most significant statistics are always viewable. Charts and tables are logically grouped and always within quick reach.
Analyse your hands and your opponents while you play. Poker Copilot continually monitors your hand history for updates. Updates are immediately processed. On-screen statistics automatically include these updates without any action from you. When you finished playing a hand within a few seconds you'll see the data on-screen update to include that hand.
Add other players' hand histories. Want to see how a friend's poker skills stack up against yours? With Poker Copilot it is simple to include hand histories from multiple players.
* Fix for bug introduced in PartyPoker's update
* Fix for change introduced in Merge Network's update
* HUD now working for PokerStars "Ante" cash game tables
* Fixed aggression factor summary, which was 100 times too big (thanks to loyal customer Jon P for spotting this)
* Amended Betsafe Poker support to use new name "BetsafePokerRed"
* Added PokerIdol (Ongame Network) support
* Added BetfairPokerDK (Denmark) support
* Fixed obscure issue with Zoom Poker HUD not showing for some opponents
* Fixed rounding error in "buyins won/tournament"
* Lock Poker's new Mac OS X software is not supported by Poker Copilot.
* PartyPoker hands can't be reliably imported into Poker Copilot. There are several problems in PartyPoker's hand history file on Mac OS X.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
Mac OS X 10.5 or later