Sea Copter 188.8.131.52
After a powerful freak storm, close to a coast guard base, a mysterious sea vortex has formed from the ocean depths, a giant whirlpool that consumes everything in its radius.
Merchant ships caught off guard in the mysterious storm have drifted into the vortex's watery grip. Some ships escaped the danger. Other ships, heavy with cargo, have run out of fuel, floating perilously close to the edge of oceanic oblivion as the vortex draws them closer.
The authorities have commanded you to resupply the stranded ships around the vortex with a fuel-dropping helicopter.
Sensing opportunity, sea faring pirates have converged into the local waters seeking to loot the vulnerable ships. To combat the pirates during the re-fuelling mission, your helicopter has been specially equipped with a cannon and missile launcher. This mission will test your navigation and combat skills to the utmost.
• Fixed some level change memory leaks. Playing a long time should work better now. Before the game would slow down after roughly 24 levels of game play.
?• Corrected a drawing issue in non shader mode. Was most noticeable on ATI cards. Sometimes when a missile would explode some of the sea tiles would draw white. This should be fixed now.
?• Corrected some glsl clean up.
?• Put in some defensive code for textures.
?• Improved vertex buffer object execution.
?• Regression tested on intel and ppc. Tested on nvidia 8800 gt, nivida 7300 gt, ati 9800 and ati 2600 xt cards.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
• Mac OS X 10.5 or greater.
• PowerPC G4, G5 or Intel x86 Processor. ( universal binary )
• A fifth generation or greater video card is required for optional glsl shader operation.
• 128 MB VRAM preferred. Minimum 64 MB VRAM.
• 256 MB RAM minimum.