MySlotMachine is like a real slot-machine, the aim is to score as many points as possible.
"Pulling" a lever you make three wheels start turning, with a speed that depends on the game difficulty. After that, you must stop the wheels, one by one or all together, but you should try to set them in the same position. So if at least two boxes have the same symbol, you get some points.
- You can choose the keyboard keys that control the game
- Top 10 list
- You can choose to save your score automatically with a default name when the game quits
- You can choose the game difficulty
- You can open MySlotMachine version 1.1, that is included in the application bundle
- MySlotMachine is a Mac OS X native application
• Improved the code to save the keys associated to the buttons
• Changed the frame rate of the animation of the lever
• Made a native Mac OS X 10.5 application icon
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
• Mac OS X 10.4 or later.