You can place a variety of jumps and obstacles (called props) in a large arena, and then drive around the arena in one of 8 vehicles, attempting crazy stunts.
Stunt Playground is a fully 3D stunt driving game for the windows PC. The game features extremely realistic physics that are fully integrated into both the driving, and the editor as well. This means you can arrange the various props and jumps in any way imaginable. Of course you can save and load your creations for later as well.
While driving you can also record "instant replays" up to 15 seconds in length, and then playback your stunt from any angle. you can even save/load these replays, so your friends will believe you!
The Stunt Playground game features impressive 3D graphics including realtime reflections and shadows.
· Fully 3D graphics
· Lots of props and jump to place however you want
· Open-ended sandbox-style gameplay
· Save and Load (and share) your custom arenas
· Save and Load (and share) instant replays!
· Realtime shadows and reflections
· 8 vehicles to choose from all with different physical properties
• Workaround for a few GL driver bugs on older machines, in particular first-gen iMacs and old PPC machines
• Workaround for GLSL vertex attribute aliasing problems
Sure -- the graphics aren't "Crysis" but rendered in software, SILKYsmoth. attractive & a neat 3axis POV choice.
You get a bunch of vehicles to choose from & you can either make your own stuntfield or choose from a long list of premade ones.
Absolutely worth playing!