Eternal Lands 1.9.1
Entropa and Roja
|Downloads This Version
|Downloads of All Time
Eternal Lands is a MMORPG client (massive multiplay online role playing game) currently under development. There are 9 skills, many quests, total character development freedom, religion, a lot of NPCs, animals and monsters.
If you are a PKer, you can fight other PKers in special maps. If you are not a PKer, then you can stay on the non PK maps, where you don't have to worry about being attacked by other players.
· Fully 3D isometric environment. As opposed to the 2D isometric games, you can turn the camera at any angle you want, on the Z axes (perpendicular to the ground), and see new details of the objects that were previously obscured.
· Day/Night/Morning/Evening. The day/night cycle has 6 hours. Morning starts at 0:00, and at 1:00 it's full daylight. The evening starts at 3:00, and at 4:00 it's full night. The light changes very smoothly, one a minute based enviroment table.
· Dynamic projective shadows. The shadows respect the sun position, so they move while the sun travels on the sky. In the morning, the shadows become more and more visible, while in the evening they fade out, having a very smooth transition. Shadows can be turned on/off, by the player, in case their machine can't handle them properly, at a decent frame rate.
· Lake water reflection. All the nearby objects, and the sky, are reflected in the water. Furthermore, the water moves a little, having very small waves, so all the reflected objects/sky are animated. Also, the color of the water changes, according to the time of the day. It is really nice to observe the lakes in the morning/evening.
· Custom colors. Each player can customize the colors & hair of their avatar.
· Multiple maps. There are many outside places to explore, and caves, dungeons, insides of buildings, etc.
· Different map sizes. The largest map has .768 square KMs. That is, 589824 SQM.
· Trade ability. Players are able to trade their items with others.
· Magic system. Implemented, but still under development.
· Fighting! Players are able to fight with eachother (on PK maps) and with various animals, in the wilderness (or even in populated areas).
* Improved graphics for characters and some other objects.
* Multiple GUI improvements.
* The quest log has its own icon, the URL window was moved with the Notepad icon.
* Main quests are logged separately in the quest log. However, this change is not retroactive, only new or current quests will have their own entry, the ones you already did won't.
* Now you can fight on horses. (no advantage yet, but there might be some advantages soon)
* You can view players acheivements by clicking on them with the eye icon.
* New emotes
* Medallions and the fox scarf are now visible.
If the game crashes, edit the file el.ini and look for the line: "#use_animation_program= 1". Replace 1 with 0, and start the game again.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
• Mac OS X 10.4 or later
||this space intentionally left blank