The SOFTBALL TEAM CALCULATOR (SBC) is a simple application for keeping batting statistics and division standings for a softball or baseball team.
• Tracks individual player and team batting statistics on a game-by-game basis
•Calculates division standings
•Calculates team batting leaders in up to 16 selectable categories
•Generates a box score for a selected game
•Generates a team web site with a single command !
•No web authoring knowledge required !
Ease of Use Features:
• Intuitive, easy-to-use menu-driven user interface
• Streamlined data entry and maintenance operations
• User manual with step-by-step instructions included
· Calculate Box Score: Added RBI as a user-selectable category.
· Web page generation: Improved web page title generation for Batting Leaders and Batting Leaders Summary pages.
· Web page generation: Improved performance of Save Area as Web Page and Save Selection as HTML Table commands.
· Player statistics: Added optimizer of empty slots in player roster areas for better screen visibility.
· Player statistics: OBPCT formulas produce an incorrect result if there were non-zero HBP entries.
· Update Player Stats dialog: Player name field sometimes gets truncated.
· Update Player Stats dialog: Recent player position may return an incorrect value (POS or 0 displayed) under certain
· Calculate Box Score options dialog: The check box item for Filter Innings Labels overlaps other items.
· SBC Quit: During the prompt to save the team worksheet, if the cancel button was hit, subsequent operations may fail.
· Keyboard escapes: Some keyboard escape mappings conflict with built-in Excel or OS mappings (See Table 2 SBC User
· Manual for correct mappings).
· Keyboard escapes: cmd+O and cmd+N have no function in the SBC and should be blocked.
· Web page generation: white-space property was not being generated.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
• Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
• Microsoft Excel - v10 or later