|Downloads This Version
|Downloads of All Time
In Coblyn you explore a cave system in search of diamonds. On your journey you'll encounter puzzles and a variety of dangers. When you've collected enough diamonds the exit will be unlocked, giving you the chance to escape with your treasure... if you can reach it in time!
Coblyn comes with 100 levels built-in, and another 200 are available in the Classic Level Pack. Coblyn also supports the standard BDCFF level pack format.
The controls for the game are listed in the Help screen. To get an idea of how to play Coblyn, wait at the main title screen and it will cycle through a set of demo games.
• All new graphics.
• All new user interface.
• The window can be resized any way you like, and the game scales to fit (it also does full-screen).
• vImproved sound effects.
• The built-in level pack has been greatly improved, and now contains 100 levels (up from 20).
• Levels are now organized by cave and difficulty.
• Added level unlocking. Previously Coblyn started with all levels available, but now you must earn them.
• Smoother animation.
• Support for caves that wrap from side-to-side or top-to-bottom.
• Improved BDCFF support.
• Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
||Janichsan (6/24/2008 - version 2.0.8)
|A Boulder Dash clone, which is pretty true to the original (even using the original sound effects) and unluckily extremely primitive and ugly 3D graphics. The game is okay, but really painful to the eyes.
View All Ratings & Reviews