If you've ever hosted an online Medal of Honor multiplayer game on your Macintosh you know how annoying it is that you cannot set all of the options that the Quake 3 engine offers from within the game menus.
By using a Mac Game Server Configulator X you can use all of the in-game serving options, and more. Apart from that, you are enabled to load and save several different configurations as well as run a dedicated server to host for other people even if you don't wish to play yourself.
- Over 30 different game and server settings.
- Set your own map rotation, including custom maps.
- Set up server broadcast messages that get sent to all online players in a timed rotation.
- Have "leading player" messages that offer info on best and worst players online.
- Manage a banlist of IP addresses that are not allowed to log on.
- Automatically kick banned players.
- Instantly kick online players that don't behave.
- Instantly change the current map while the server runs.
- Enter console commands and chat with the players that are online.
- Have complete control over what players can and cannot do.
- Set rules for the game such as fraglimit and match duration.
- Run Free for all, Team Match, Duel, Capture the Flag of Siege games.
- Have your game listed at GameSpy and other online gaming services.
- Run a 24 hour dedicated server with console access.
- Save and load several different server configurations.
- Have an autostarting server so you can reboot and it will automatically re-start your game server.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
Macintosh Intel or PowerPC 10.4 to 10.5 and Medal of Honor Allied Assault version 1.14b