ScoreBird is a game helper, for those who would like to keep their score sheet on a screen, not on a paper.
• Added column swapping
• Players can now choose their column's color
• Added a alert message when trying to delete a player
• Removed the START button (now the game start at turn #1, when the first player is added)
• Tabbing in the table now cycle through all the table (not only the current line)
• Added a format constraint on scores (letters are no longer accepted) and a range constraint too. (This won't prevent overflow if several large numbers are entered)
• And other aesthetic details
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
Mac OS X 10.5 or later.
I had it before, and it somehow disappeared. The versions I have been able to find will stop adding up scores if there is a zero in the column. I didn't have that problem before. When working it is an awesome program.