JMRI: DecoderPro... Modern DCC decoders are complicated beasts to program. The simple idea of "put the address in CV01" doesn't cope well when you program complicated functions using combinations of bit patterns. A friendlier interface is needed. There are programs that provide better ways of programming specific decoders. Unfortunately, they are limited to specific types of computers, and only their authors can customize them for new types of decoders. The DecoderPro symbolic programmer is meant to improve this. It is configured using text files, so that it can be adapted to additional decoder types easily. It talks to the decoders using the JMRI programming interface, so that it can run on any computer and layout hardware that JMRI has been ported to. It's freely available for download. And since the code is available via open source, if you want to improve on it you can.
* Fixed a bug where the PR3 could not operate a throttle in Programming Mode
* Fix an issue when an NullPointerException could occur when changing between signal mast driver types when the signalling system name does not match the directory that the signal mast are held in
* Fixed an issue in the "Add/Edit Routes" window that could cause panel files to load slowly.
* Fixed an issue with the Start-Up Wizard that could cause the system to hang when doing the final connect
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
* PPC / Intel
* Mac OS X 10.4 or later.
* You need to have a serial port available, either on the computer itself, or via a USB adapter. For more information, please see the download pages.
* You also need to have a serial connection to you