This is an official update for Guitar Hero III. This patch will update any previous version of Guitar Hero III to version 1.1. This update is recommended for all users.
New for 1.1
- Adds Co-op Quickplay game mode for Online multiplayer.
- The skeleton in the Shanker’s Island venue now displays correctly on
all supported graphics cards.
- Fixes a bug that caused the animations for Lou’s puppet to fall out
- The Leaderboards now update more quickly.
- Fixes an issue that caused some rare instability when joining Online
- Fixes a bug that caused some finished games to be listed in Online
- Fixes an issue where menus would become corrupted when Demonware
servers are under maintenance.
- Fixes pauses, rare freezes, and other strange behaviors that were
occurring on the Video Shoot venue.
- Fixes a bug where practicing a section of a song before entering an
online match results in starting from that point in the song.
- The game signal strength indicators now display accurately instead of
always being red.
- Playing a Practice song then playing the same song in Quickplay or
Career no longer crashes the game.
• New "Front Row Cam" option allows better performance on low end configurations, with smoother gameplay.
• Laptop specific optimizations for better performance.
• A battery meter icon will display remaining battery charge on supported laptops.