WireTap Studio 1.1.0
Ambrosia Software, Inc.
||$69.00 (upgrades $30.00)
|Downloads This Version
|Downloads of All Time
WireTap Studio is a professional audio recording, editing, and management solution, allowing you to manage and manipulate your audio with ease. Discretely record from a specific application, record all of your Mac system audio simultaneously, or even record from any hardware/line-in device of your choice.
After recording, edit your clips with WireTap Studio's revolutionary and completely lossless editor. Lossless master recording technology enables you to edit your recorded audio without any loss of quality or content. Come back days, months, or even years later and undo the changes you've made. You can even take a file you mistakenly recorded at a lower quality and increase the quality at any time, without the need to re-record!
Even better, patent-pending LivePreview™ technology enables you to preview your audio before you capture it, saving you lots of time and stress. No longer will you need to record multiple bitrates and formats and then compare them side by side. Change the bitrate, compression format, or even add Audio Unit effects, and hear the changes in real time - before you record!
• Fixed a possible crash when opening mp3s
• Fixed sorting in the sessions window
• Changes made to address drifting over time when recording from multiple sources
• Now records audio playing to all output devices
• Includes latest AmbrosiaAudioSuport kext (3.2) that loads properly on 10.4 PPC systems
• Updated AudioSupport kext fixes audio capture on 13" MacBook Pro w/ 10.6.2
• Now correctly captures audio when QuickTime Player X is using a background process for QTKit playback
• Fixed IMA 4:1 Live Preview on OS X 10.6
• Includes French localization that was inadvertantly removed from 1.0.12
• Improved synchronization between 2 different sources. Eliminates drifting over time.
• No longer includes incomplete Xing header in short mp3s. These files cause QuickTime crashes.
• Fixed "Save Selection As..."
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
Mac OS X 10.4 or later, QuickTime 7.0 or later, 1GHz G4 or faster, or any Intel Mac
||jose manuel (3/21/2008 - version 1.0.5)
|devaluar posicion de defecto por item de format 4.1 mode437
View All Ratings & Reviews