Puzzle Island 1.0.3
Kingdom Era, LLC.
|Downloads This Version
|Downloads of All Time
Stranded on a mysterious tropical island, you have only your wits to help you survive. Can you discover the mystery of Puzzle Island and escape your exile? Puzzle Island is a game of twelve different puzzles that range from simple tile matching puzzles to mind bending logic puzzles. With four difficulty settings, an adventure that is a puzzle within a puzzle and the ability to play the individual puzzles anytime (once unlocked), this game will keep you busy for months, if not years to come. Why buy one puzzle game when you can have twelve in one!
Puzzle Island has five tile matching puzzles, five logic puzzles and two path finding/creating puzzles. Some of the puzzles included are puzzles based on Sudoku (with no numbers!), Nonograms, Mind Bender, Black Box and a new take on Minesweeper. All of the puzzles are randomly created so that there is always a new game waiting for you!
The adventure game is where each of the twelve puzzles come together to create a story. In the adventure, you have been shipwrecked and marooned on a strange tropical island. The question is: Can you survive? Solving the steps (and the order of the steps) to getting off of the island, is yet another puzzle. You'll need to solve the adventure game in order to unlock access to all of the puzzles in the individual puzzle mode.
- Each user account on the computer can have up to five different profiles.
- In individual puzzle mode, high scores are tracked with the top 16 scores saved for each puzzle and each difficulty setting. The high scores are across all user accounts on your computer.
- Can be played full screen or in windowed mode.
- Plays nice with other applications. So, go ahead and leave your email program running while playing; turn off the in-game music and launch iTunes to play your own mood music. You could also leave your work or school work applications open for quick switching when the boss or a parent comes by. (But, you didn't hear that from us; and, we also didn't tell you that the "Hide when in background" setting would help facilitate your ruse.)
Screen shots and synopses of all 12 puzzles can be had at www.kingdom-era.com.
• Fixed a sound bug that appeared under Mac OS 10.5.
• Fixed a rare bug that could prevent launching.
• A few minor updates and new features.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
Mac OS X 10.4 or later