This is a falling blocks game which is.. ever so slightly similar to that well known game owned by the Tetris Company. This product is freeware.
It's a fairly 'no frills' version of the aforementioned falling blocks game, with responsive controls and a clean interface to maximise gameplay.
• Hardware accelerated OpenGL graphics
• Tuneable movement speeds for the hardcore player
• Connectivity to the Simian Games server for global high scores.
• Undo last move (optional)
• Assistant showing where piece will drop (optional)
• Auto-pause when switching applications
• Paused and Game Over text overlays
• Can create Simian Games accounts in-game (no need to visit the website)
• Can automatically check for new versions via internet connection
• Cursor/arrow keys can also be used as controls
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
- Mac OS X 10.2 or higher
- 300 MHz G3 or faster (Intel supported)
- Hardware accelerated OpenGL support recommended