Kakuro Quest puzzles resemble crosswords or Cross Sums which use numbers instead of words. The aim of the game is to fill all the blank squares in the grid with only the numbers 1-9 so that the numbers you enter add up to the corresponding clues. When the grid is filled, the puzzle is complete. The Grid grows from 7X7 to 10X12.
• Unlimited Kakuro puzzles, play as much as you want!
• “Quest” Mode thru Map play and ever increasing difficulty.
• Print out the puzzles easily, and solve them on paper
• Four board sizes to choose from, and 3 levels of difficulty
• Number combos are shown automatically for each clue
• Save your profile so the whole Family can play at their own pace
Strangesounds@hotmail.com(7/13/2006 - version 1.0)
On the plus side this is the ONLY "Cross Sums" game I have ever found on line and was ecstatic to come across it; I love puzzle games that involve quest modes going from easy to harder. Unfortunately, these puzzles that I've encountered to date have multiple solutions and yet only one is accurate! For example (if you do cross sums, you'll understand) there was a corner on one puzzle where it could have been 7, 9 and underneath 9,7 but it was deemed wrong instead it was completely reversed when my answer was still legitimate :( - for this game to fully work, there should be one and only one unique solution!