Bollix is a word game based on a possibly familiar real-life game. Find as many words as possible on a 4x4 board of random letters in three minutes. Longer words award more points.
At the moment, Bollix is a one- or two-player game. I don't have much confidence in the networking code yet, which is why I consider this version to be "alpha." Ultimately I'd like to have network games with an arbitrary number of players.
• Added two-player network play with chat
• If you close the game window, the program quits
• Fixed a crash caused by failed connections to the dictionary server
• Rearranged main window and dictionary panel
• Dictionary panel has clickable links
• Changed timer to hourglass in toolbar
• Removed 103,939 questionable words from the lexicon