What makes a dice rolling program good enough to call it "Super Oda?" Well, how about the ability to roll ANY number of dice using standard "3D6" terminology? What about the ability to add mathematical operators to those rolls, so you can multiply dice by other dice? What about being able to do all of this in a friendly and unobtrusive Mac interface? Oh yeah... It's still early in the beta process, but the releases are coming quickly. Download it, send the developer your comments, and take part in the development of what will soon be the best virtual dice program around!
• It's an application!!! That's right, the whole thing got migrated from the Ruby/Launchbar/Quicksilver/Applescript mess to a real honest to goodness Cocoa application! Run it with a double click!
• Added support for dice history so you can keep track of all your rolls.
• Fixed some bugs, so you can't kill it by rolling a backslash anymore.
• Did I mention it's an application now?
• Mac OS X 10.4 or later
• Optional: Launchbar 4.1b1 or greater or Quicksilver and Growl.