Your past is a jumble of dimly lit mirrors, reflecting disassociated images... desolate parking lots... whispering distant trees... a sense of sorrow and suspended time... a night without end. You know that there is more, but what? Who are you? Where are you? All paths lead to the building -- the immense lightless monolith that curls before you like a dragon of a thousand gasoline eyes.
Building is a game of dark romantic interactive fiction. Enter the building today!
• Added scenic objects.
• Added power lines as a separate object.
• Cubbyhole redesigned.
• Descriptions in several rooms corrected.
• Glove compartment now is in vehicle, not on it. Also conflicts with the glove will not appear.
• Gold watch now has new functionality and is described consistently.
• Hedges respond to the Reach verb.
• Inhabitant is more verbose and responds more accurately about things he doesn't know.
• Penguin responds like other objects in the Cube.
• Readers respond correctly to Push and Pull verbs.
• Smell works correctly in the lobby.
• Switches redesigned.
• Typos corrected.
Classic and Mac OS X
Mac OS 8.1 or later
Mac OS 10.2 or later