- 20-100 randomly generated maze levels with randomly placed monsters. The strength of enemies increases the deeper you descend. Exits are blocked by pentagrams until all enemies have been spawned
- Three player classes: Fighter, Psi-Fighter and Supernatural with varying abilities to wield weapons and/or use magical skills.
- Three different difficulty settings with variations in light level, trap visibility, enemy toughness and enemy behavior.
- Three different game length settings starting with a 20 level quickgame, a 50 level medium game and a lengthy 100 level long gameplay mode. Enemy difficulty increases faster in quicker games.
- 10 different magical spells with 3 different skill levels each.
- Fighters can use experience to improve weapon usage.
- Ammunition, Potions, Scrolls and various light sources are available in shops.
- Special enemy capabilities, including paralyzing, blinding, poisoning, teleporting and invisibility.
- Traps which cause damage, status effects or Level transitions (Trapdoors).
- Magically summoned pet pinky (credits to tinman).
- Refreshment fountains to replenish health or mana.
- Hidden Doors, which are activated by secret buttons open passages and rooms containing tougher enemies and/or special chests.
Mac OS X Only
Doom3 patch1.3 installed
||blurp (4/28/2006 - version 5.2)
|id give it a 5 if it worked for the concept but i cant get past the loading screen it unexpectiently quits plz fix
View All Ratings & Reviews