Forget what you know about first person shooters. Walk a week in the Postal Dude's shoes. Freely explore full 3-D open-ended environments. Interact with over 100 unique NPC's including Gary Coleman, marching bands, dogs, cats and elephants, protesters, policemen and civilians, with or without weapons. POSTAL 2 is all about choice; experiment with everyone and everything. And remember... it's only as violent as you are!
POSTAL 2 has several enhancements:
• New Weapon of Mass Destruction
• New Insano & They Hate Me modes
• New Underhub & Tora Bora maps
• Faster load times
• Postal 2 is now a "Universal Binary" (PowerPC and Intel)
• Stencil buffer support added (fixes mirrors not reflecting.
• Other rendering fixes and enhancements from UT2004.
• Fixed some memory corruption crashes.
• Updated OpenAL (again) with several (more) fixes.
• Disabled mmap() for file i/o (fixes out of memory issues).
• Fixed karma crashes, usually seen in Apocalypse Weekend.
• Updated OpenAL with several fixes.
• Launching a dedicated server from the game now works.
• Apocalypse Weekend support (expansion pack sold seperately!)