Game design just got easier with Power Game Factory, software for creating side scrolling action games for the Macintosh. Featuring a polished graphical user interface, Power Game Factory is capable of producing games similar to many of the most highly regarded 8-bit and 16-bit console video games, but with far superior graphics and sounds. Best of all, no programming is required.
• The correct transitional frames are now displayed when a player with mirrored frames jumps and turns to the right in mid-air.
• The effects of the Falling Damage property have changed; damage is no longer sustained when the character is falling at less than half of his maximum downward speed.
• If the player can fly and has a Gravitational Acceleration Rate of 0, he now re-spawns properly instead of hovering in the air indefinitely after dying.
• Stomping an enemy can now trigger a Being Hit character routine. Previously, only projectile impacts could trigger Being Hit routines.
If the No Attack Sequence When Running While Firing checkbox is not checked in the Player Sets Window or Character Sets Window, the character's leg turnover animation will no longer be reset when the Attacking while Running frame is displayed.
Contextual menus have been enabled for editing weapon icon masks in the Weapons Window.
• When a character releases a child character, the parent is no longer assigned the child's dying related properties.
• When a character tilts his weapon up or down, his animation sequence is no longer reset to the first frame. This allows for more fluid running animation sequences.
Mac OS X Only
Mac OS X 10.2 or above
800 MHz or faster processor
256 MB memory (512 MB recommended)
2 GB available disk space
32 MB graphics card or better
Image and sound editing applications recommended