NWN Tool 2.0.1
NWN Tool is an application enabling you to view many strings of a module/hak file for Neverwinter Nights, to edit the english version of these directly from the application, and more than that to export all these strings in a text file you can edit using your favorite text editor to reimport the changes back in your module!
More than that, you can use NWN Tool to localize a module in a different language, using its Export/Import engine!
• Fix "Feat editing" bug (adding a new feat would generate an OutBfBound exception on save)
• Added "Export Character Sheet" button on the Character window
• Fixed the "gold > 1000000" symptom, where the amount was incorrectly displayed
• We no more parse the "override" folder when we are using the "Default" module
• Fixed racial abilities adjustment on Character window (abilities were not showing the racial adjustment)
• Fixed empty lines handling when parsing 2da files
• Added Campaign (.nwm) files in the list of modules for the Minimap Viewer window
• Original, SOU and HotU campaign (.nwm) strings are now correctly extracted
• Original, SOU and HotU campaign (.nwm) files are viewable/exportable, but no more editable
Mac OS X Only
• MacOS X
||Leif (2/6/2005 - version 2.0)
|Very good app! You can add wings to you character if you want, as well as changing the race and other things. Could be used to cheat too. I have not tried my character in-game yet, but I am sure it will work. Good work, laddie!
View All Ratings & Reviews