Colormanager 2 2.0
The ultimate colorcode tool for the Warcraft III Worldeditor ond/or for your website!
Just generate a color by draging the "colormeters" or pick a color from a palette. (Your own saved or just one of the 12 most common colors.)
Be sure to read the "Check this out file!" if you have troubles.
When you start the app it wants to open the included colorcodes, just select it... or press cancel.
Note: If the download appears as a text document, right click the link and select "Download to Disk As:".
1. Added the ability to select all!
2. Added the ability to Save colors and pick colors from a palette.
3. Added the ability to mark a text part and colorcode just this part, this can be done unlimited of times in each text file.
4. Added the extreamly good ability to fade the text! Read more about it in the included "Check this out file". Anyway you enter the colors of the first and last marked letters, the rest does Colormanager for you!
1. Generate any colors and get the hex-code instantly, no enoying clicks!
2. Enter any text in the text-fieald and color it, add the colorcodes automaticly in one click, no copy and paste.
3. Read the "Check this out for all changes, tips, help, faq e.t.c, e.t.c"
Mac OS X Only
Mac OS.X version:
10.2+ (not tested)
10.1+ (not tested)
||Foj (7/13/2004 - version 2.0)
|A very good tool, just remember that when the auto-direction to the location which the file is located, click the stop button on your browser and right-click on the location and click "Download to Disc As"
View All Ratings & Reviews