If you've ever hosted an online Medal of Honor multiplayer game on your Macintosh you know how annoying it is that you cannot set all of the options that the Quake 3 engine offers from within the game menus.
By using a Mac Game Server Configulator you can use all of the in-game serving options, and more. Apart from that, you are enabled to load and save several different configurations as well as run a dedicated server to host for other people even if you don't wish to play yourself.
• use over 25 different game and server settings.
• save and load multiple server configurations.
• set your own map rotation, including custom maps.
• have complete control over what players can and cannot do.
• set rules for the game such as fraglimit and match duration.
• play Free for all, Team Match, Round Based or Objective games.
• have your game listed at GameSpy.
• run a 24 hour dedicated server with console access.
• Spearhead maps and Tug-Of-War gametype supported
Mac OS X Only
• Mac OS X 10.2.8
• MoH: Allied Assault