Updates Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds to 1.1.1. Includes the following fixes:
• Fixed issue where you could not play a game if you had a hard drive named "Data".
• Fixed issue with Jaguar on some systems where it would fail to pick a valid DrawSprocket context and not launch, or would default to the wrong monitor leaving you with a black screen. It is recommended that you delete the file "SWGB Preferences" or "SWGBCC Preferences in System Folder->Preferences (or ~/Library/Preferences on OSX).
• Monitor picking dialog now has proper theme background.
• Game now launches URLs properly under 10.2.
• Optimized the blitters; they're now roughly 10-25% faster in some cases.
• 3rd party .rms (random map) files should load and run fine now.
• Screenshots (via F13) are now saved in the game's Screenshots folder.
• Command-Q now prompts you to quit when in the middle of a game.
• Updated build to use CodeWarrior Pro 8.
• Updated to use release version of OpenPlay 2.1
Classic and Mac OS X
• Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds
Dont use on the demo says you need to insert the CD
ToggleGTP(2/1/2006 - version 1.1.1)
Not a bad game. Reminds me of aoe2.
Two places to download.