This update fixes a number of issues with the retail version of the game that some users were experiencing, such as:
• drafting now works correctly, at times, getting into proper drafting position would actually apply extra drag to your car.
• at times, the game would penalize you for unsafe entry into the pits, seemingly at random. This is now corrected.
• skid marks were not showing up during replays.
• on dual CPU computers, the sound would degrade over time. Pausing the game would temporarily restore the sound. This has been fixed.
• minor UI and memory tweaks.
• a revised Read Me file is included.
• a new version of NASCAR Config is included, correcting some minor HID issues.