TenebraeQuake is an enhanced Quake client with more advanced graphic algorithms like stencil shadows and bump-mapping. It is much more hardware demanding than the original Quake.
After redirecting to the developer's site, control click on Download: >> to save the file.
• Recompiled as Universal Binary.
• Added option to the startup dialog to force use of the generic renderer.
• Windowed mode is now resizeable.
• The game will renderer inside the Dock document icon (instead of the application icon) if minimized.
• Screenshots are now saved in PNG format.
• Minor bug fixes.
Mac OS X Only
• Mac OS X 10.2.3 or higher
• Any ATI Radeon or NVidia Geforce graphics board
• Quake [shareware or retail version]