xGates is a highly exciting, sophisticated and outrageously bloody action game that pits you and your trusty chainsaw against the evil forces of corporate monopolist tyranny. Featuring smooth gameplay and painful cries of anguish, xGates is a delightful addition to the world of MacOS gaming. Heavily inspired by "xbill", it is open source and distributed under the terms of the Free Software Foundation's GNU General Public License.
• Blood splatters for more delicious gore!
• The GNU effect - a new ally in the battle against bill
• Steve is now much more helpful
• Better randomized Bill starting locations
• Animated 'About' screen
• Numerous bug fixes.
• It is now theoretically possible to win xGates, given enough luck, skill and perseverance.
Classic and Mac OS X
• Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
• MacOS 8.1 or later with CarbonLib 1.2 and DrawSprockets