Cocoa Poker is a freeware video poker game written in Objective-C. There's not a whole lot to say about it, but here are some features:
• It's free.
• It works.
• It saves seperate stats for each user on your computer.
• It's a small (~184 KB) download.
• There is a practically zero percent chance that it will expose your credit card info to surly hackers or allow malicious code to run due to a buffer overflow.
• Fixed a bug where clicking deal/draw again after a deal/draw has started would cause havoc.
• I believe the above should also (finally) fix the duplicate card bug.
• Compiled with Xcode to hopefully run on Mac OS X 10.3 (Panther). It runs fine in Panther on all the machines I've tested it on. Let me know if your experience is different. Should still also run on 10.2 and up but probably not 10.1 and down, your mileage may vary.