Updates The Sims: Hot Date to 2.3.1 and includes the following fixes:
• In certain circumstances (usually when running under Mac OS 8.6), the game would always erroneously ask for "The Sims" CD at startup or report a -43 error.
• The preferred memory partition size (applicable in Mac OS 8 and Mac OS 9) has increased from 130MB to 200MB. This means that the application will request 200MB of memory at launch time. If less memory is available, it will use the largest amount of memory available between 130MB and 200MB. The application will not run if less than 130MB is available. Although not necessary, you may wish to increase your virtual memory settings, or better yet, install more physical RAM to accommodate this change.
• Occasionally, the Room mood bar was overdrawing to the left, most notably in a pool house room.
• At the end of the install process, when the user is asked to insert one of their previous expansion pack CDs, the Hot Date CD was not always being ejected.
• Fixed an OS9 crash associated with the Repo Man and Clown Catcher.
• Reduced CPU usage while the game is paused.
Got a slow connection or don't want to spend hours downloading this file? Get it on CD! Get this and many other new Mac game files on the new MacGames CD. One year subscriptions start at just $29. Click here to order!