|Downloads This Version
|Downloads of All Time
JiXii is a jigsaw puzzle game that allows you to use your own images to break apart and put back together again. You can change settings (such as image size, number of pieces, piece patterns), game sounds and appearance (background colors, highlight method, option for piece outlines, seamless pieces). Timer is available to keep your records. In the registered version, your settings, puzzle state and record will be saved automatically. Puzzles can be saved separately as JiXii documents or as simple Java applets which you can upload to your site or give your friends as stand-alone puzzles.
- More option by creating JiXiiPuzzle java applets (Preferences/Creation)
- Option to exclude "Automatic" and/or "Ghost Image" checkboxes.
- Option to include sounds (snap, group, and/or complete)
- Label colors of the button and the options can be changed.
- Bug-fix by changing colors of the background and the puzzle board
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
• MacOS X 10.6 or later