BGBlitz, the Swiss-Army Knife for Backgammon. Currently it has the following blades:
• Play against BGBlitz, with it's worldclass neural net technology. It runs on Windows, Linux and Macintosh (9 and X).
• Play over TCP/IP against a opponent at a different computer (works across all platforms, e.g. Mac against Linux/X86).
• Choose between Backgammon and Nackgammon.
• Train your skill with position quiz databases.
• Analyze interesting positions.
• Train your cube handling in matchplay.
• Supported languages are English and German.
* The fix of the fix :( One critical error slipped through, therefore a new release. Sorry bout that.
* When the tutor was turned off, BGBlitz did freeze