Brackets is an application which will help you manage your NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament pool.
• Allows you to create a pool with an unlimited number of participants (at least until you run out of disk space).
• Allows you to set each game's results as they are played.
• Automatically calculates the current pool standings and the maximum potential points each participant may attain.
• After the third round of the tournament, Brackets can determine who can still come in first, second or third and show exactly what needs to happen for each scenario. It can also tell you when a participant can't come in first second or third.
• Bookmark this page and download after the teams are announced and this year's teams will already be loaded.