• Fixes Gameranger connection issues in OS 9
• Fixes the inventory screen crashing when switching characters or moving items.
• Fixes random encounters that interrupt resting. Monsters and Guards now appear at proper times.
• Fixes crashes from using containers and writing spells.
• Includes support for scrolling with multiple monitors.
• Includes non US/QWERTY keyboard support· Minor bug fixes
• Load and Save times reduced.
Multiplayer Notes: All systems in a multiplayer game must be running the same version of Baldur's Gate II. Version 1.0 is incompatible with version 1.1.1. Please ensure that all users are running version 1.1.1.
OS X Notes: Due to current issues with all versions of OS X, turning on 3D acceleration will cause the game to run very slow. Please turn off 3D acceleration if you are running in OS X. If you are using 10.1.1 or earlier, use 16 bit color mode. Changes to OS X 10.1.2 allow 32 bit color to function properly.
Well, it finally works under OS X at a decent speed with 3D acceleration turned off. Granted I'm running it with a dual 1.25 Ghz G4.
Ryan Hewson(9/23/2002 - version 1.1.1)
Great game, but the bug under OS X is a biggie. MacPlay says that Jaguar negates the need for the 3D acceleration options (am following up on this). Anyone have any more info? Like, what to do when your machine meeds the required specs for BG II but not Quartz Extreme?