MacXword from Advenio is the original Across Lite crossword client for Mac OS X, enabling users to play crossword puzzles from a wide variety of online sources. Download puzzles directly in MacXword, Time yourself, Print, Check and Reveal answers, perform Lookups against the OneAcross clue database, and more.
• Representation of the horizontal ellipsis ( … ) will no longer cause the insertion of a new line in clue text.
• The Los Angeles Times source has been removed from the Sources menu as they no longer provide an AcrossLite crossword.
• The new lower cost of $10.00 is specified on the registration window.
• The user guide has been updated to show the new lower cost of registration.
• MacXword and its Spotlight importer have been rebuilt as Universal Binaries in preparation for the release of Intel processor Macintosh computers.
Mac OS X Only
• Mac OS X 10.3 or higher
• 24 MB RAM
good scrabble like game. It offers great opponents and doesn't look that bad either. Plus you can save, ask what the best move might be and so on, which make it a must to any board game junky's computer games collection.