Goban is a Go board application for Mac OS X. Use it to play Go against various opponents (at this time, only GNU Go is supported).
Features of Goban include:
• A simple user interface
• Inspectors to view different aspects of the game
• Internet Go client
• Opens and saves standard SGF files
• Supports the Go Modem Protocol and the Go Text Protocol
• Japanese rules
• Automatic Scoring
• Simultaneous games are possible
• Resizable board
• OS X Native... 100% Cocoa, Objective C application
• Fix problem when observing IGS games.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
• Mac OS X 10.1 or higher
Really terrific Go client - thank you thank you thank you. My only minor quibble is that could be a little more convenient (both in-game and in-channel) - I used to use GoServant, and it's actually a bit more convenient for teaching games and the like. Nonetheless, I love this app. :)
Father(4/4/2005 - version 3.2.4)
Yup, best on any platform. By a loooong way.
Analogue(4/3/2005 - version 3.2.4)
This is the best Go Game for every platform. I miss it on Windows and GNU/Linux