Blitter Library 0.8.5
The Blitter Library plugin adds additional video modes to most of the emulators available from this site. The additional modes are as follows:
• Arcade Mode (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
• Arcade Mode 25% (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
• Arcade Mode 50% (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
• Arcade Mode 75% (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
• Blur (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x)
• Interleaved (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
• Interpolated (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
• Interpolated 25% (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
• Interpolated 50% (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
• Interpolated 75% (1x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
• RGB Mode (2x, 3x, 4x, 5x)
While v0.6.x of the Blitter Library had a fixed number of filters, v0.7 and later include a comprehensive configurable filtering system. You can apply a large number of different effects to images in real time!
Full Screen Modes
• RAVE Blocky, RAVE Smooth - Uses the RAVE API (only available under MacOS 8/9) to scale the video to full screen rapidly. Uses ATI-specific calls where possible to provide maximum possible speed.
Full instructions on how to use the library and the list of emulators it works with are included in the download package
• Fixes performance problems with OpenGL mode on Nvidia cards.
Classic and Mac OS X
• MacOS 8.6 or higher
• MacOS X
||None (12/27/2001 - version 0.8.0)
View All Ratings & Reviews
||this space intentionally left blank