ObjectMaker lets you create and edit those 3D objects that populate the scenery in Laminar Research's "X-Plane" flight simulator. With ObjectMaker you can easily build houses, bridges, and whole cities using standard, state-of-the-art 3D design tools
• Group Manager for organising your object. You can now lock, hide, and make parts 'untouchable'
• Supports new Quad Strips
• Powerful Texture Editor for Quad Strips
• Decomposing a primitive can now stretch a texture ove all parts (i.e. you define one texture for a cylinder, and OM calculates all required sub-textures when you decompose the cylinder)
• Supports new 'traffic Light' light code
• DXF import improvements
• The maual has been updated, first draft of OM Reference
• Bug fixes
• Old version 5 objects are now supported only by "ObjectMaker Version 5"