Mike's Marbles is a collection of many block-falling and marble-shooting puzzlers with style. Large graphics fill any monitor size, with fast and smooth animation.
• Several block-falling and marble-shooting puzzlers
• Highly detailed graphics
• Fast and smooth animation and effects
• Scalable board size, to fill small monitors, or even the biggest
• One to four human and/or computer players
• Abilty to "wrap" blocks from edge to edge
• Easy to understand graphic interface aids non-English reading players
Version 1.2: Universal binary.
Universal Binary (PPC/Intel)
Mac OS X 10.2 or later.
Good graphics and motion. Gives you every Tetris variation, plus some Pong and original games, in one window. I like the Mayhem mode. The demo won't let you play very long, and the price is higher than a new copy of UT, but still a good choice for your Mac OS X game collection.