Mautis Hellfire is a new expansion pack for Rainbow Six.
Features of Mautis Hellfire:
• A new 4 Mission campaign, which doesn't overwrite any missions
• 4 Special Operations selectable in the Trainings menu
• 8 new cooperation missions for Rainbow Six
ª The campaign plays on a complete new textured map based on PC Gamer.
• This map comes along with new software rendering that increases the line of sight
• Gates that close after a period of time
• Fantastic 3D sounds
• Background music that warps you into an action movie like "THE ROCK"
• 32 new primary weapons and 14 secondary weapons and a Grenade Launcher based on the Kombucha Mod but only single player
• new skins and one new player
f• ull compatible to No Mod games and normal coop games(to play MH Missions everyone needs MH)
and lots of other features
i could not even get it to work! i think it was a dead link.
Mother of a bad son(2/26/2001 - version 1.1)
Seend it - loved it. Still playing it.
Invisible(11/8/2000 - version 1.1)
I'd like to congratulate Mauti in bringing hellfire to mac. It runs virtually glitch free and is fun with all the new add ons. everyone go download it now!!!!
Warpig(11/7/2000 - version 1.1)
Mauti- You really outdid yourself with this mod. While It has crashed a few times, the training levels and the MH missions in the PC Gamer map are awesome. These maps actually challanged me. It is refreshing to be challanged in single playre. Thanks a bunch Mauti. Bu bye
its good only the new wepons have been stolen from the Kombuncha mod!!! all of the levals are the same map PCGAMER. but has new cool things. but lay of the p**n