HappyGear is a utility that will allow newer, InputSprocket-compatible devices, such as USB joysticks and steering wheels to be used with games that were designed before InpurSprockets were available, that needed compatibility with 68K machines, or that don't yet work with any gaming devices.
HappyGear allows users to define their own gaming device, and combine the functionality of one or more InputSprocket devices into a single device that can be used with almost any game available, whether it uses keyboard or the pre-InputSprocket game device API, JoyManager.
• New Quick Device Creator assistant to simplify the process of creating device elements..
• Reorganized and simplified user interface.
• Settings-specific video and sound configurations.
• Added call to notify the OS that something is happening while HappyGear is providing data so that screen savers and sleep don't automatically start.
• Fixed a problem saving calibration settings.