Version 1.81 fixes a small number of remaining bugs.
To use the patches follow the directions below:
Retail patch - Run the file you downloaded. The updater should automatically find and patch Terminus.
Demo patch - Run the file you downloaded. Several files will be extracted from the archive. Copy these extracted files into the folder where Terminus is installed. You will have to overwrite some files.
Changes in version 1.81
• COMMON: Fixed bug when binding aux keys to multiple gadgets of same type
• COMMON: Added self destruct timer to spy probes to prevent probe buildup
• COMMON: Prevent players without careers from entering player storage on network disconnect
• COMMON: Removed Sim2 from frame rate counter -- not used
• WINDOWS: Added support for diagonal hat directions in joystick code
• MAC: Force hide cursor after each screen mode change
• Terminus Retail
• Terminus Demo 1.0
I love this game... I just wish that they would update it for OSX
RaZZoR(6/8/2001 - version 1.81)
This game reminds me of Escape Velocity back in '96. 5/5 rating on what they HAVE done, it would be a 10/5 if they would add features like being able to interact with planets.
philippe vidal(1/12/2001 - version 1.81)
so bad to play in G4 400 mhz 128 ram, the game is so slow that I can't play even in minimal mode
Idon't advise this game to mac user
Ilost my money
The techn support is enable to help to solve the probleme
Is it necessary to use a 2000 MHz processor ??