UTilities is a set of four utilities designed to help Mac users with common installation tasks for Unreal Tournament.
• UTCacheCleaner - utility designed to clean your Unreal Tournament Cache Folder. It parses the cache.ini file to rename and move all Unreal Tournament maps to the Maps folder. It also renames and moves all other cache files to a newly created Downloads folder.
• UTInstaller - utility designed to install maps, skins, voice packs, and non-umod type mods/mutators downloaded from websites like NaliCity. It also installs any supporting files included with them automatically. Just drop the folder containing the item to install onto the UTInstaller window and it does everything for you.
• UTUninstaller - utility designed to uninstall files installed by UTInstaller. It uninstalls all the supporting files as well. Just select the file you want to uninstall from the list.
• UTFileConverter - changes the file types of any UT file. Not needed for UT to work, but does add the nice icons to the files. Just drop any file or folder containing files onto the window and it does everything for you. Works recursively through subfolders as well.
• Fixed bug where UTilities couldn't tell it was in the Unreal Tournament folder because the file it was looking for wasn't there
• Added some minor GUI enhancements