Euchre is played with a deck of 24 cards (9 thru Ace in each suit). The game is played with 4 people, which make up 2 teams. Partners sit across from each other. In this version of Euchre both of your opponents and your partner are handled by the computer. Your cards are at the bottom center of the game window. The object of the game is to be the first team to score 10 points. The game consists of hands of 5 cards per player. Points are awarded to the team that wins 3 or more out of 5 tricks. A hand consists of three events: bidding for trump, the play, & scoring.
• Version 1.2 changes the file format and the name of the preferences file. The name is changed from "Euchre Prefs (ae08)" to "Alan's Euchre Prefs". This means once you upgrade to 1.2, previous versions of Alan's Euchre will not recognize your old preferences.
• Finally! Fixed the bug that caused your partner to trump your ace. It would occur when you played a non-trump ace of the same color as trump.
• Fixed a similiar bug that caused your partner to take tricks he shouldn't.
• Fully implemented Undo (Edit menu). Registered users can now backup (undo) to the beginning of a game. (Previously limited to backing up to the beginning of a hand).
• Replay hand (Game menu), will back up to the choose trump stage of the current hand. If it's the choose trump stage when selected, or if you haven't played a card yet, it will ask if you want to replay this hand or the last hand.
• Sticky auto play. A new preference (Miscellaneous panel) and menu item (Game menu). When checked it will a